Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year!

Belated New Year wishes, amigos...
I heard Jan 12th is an auspicious day to start blogging for the year! He he, a bad one, I know...but it reflects what kind of a mood i'm in right now...
Something's bugging me these days.....is it my terrible CAT result?? Or fear of being exported to onsite in a few months (FY kind I, i know almost close to nothing about my project)?? Well, whatever it may be, i can't seem to concentrate on anything these days. Studies.....huh.....wasn't I supposed to do it before the exams? And now sitting here and repenting, u duffer??!!(that's me to myself ...$$%#)
*********************************************************************************
Tomorrow's FMS...and know what? I haven't put in an iota of preparation into it. how brave!! hmm....let's see if FMS deserves me(what's that supposed to mean?? i don't give a damn whatever it does)
*********************************************************************************
Australian Open starts day after tomorrow...

Amen.
Current mood: Annoyed :@

No comments: